The TUM Graduate School is organized into Graduate Centers for degree-awarding institutions and interdisciplinary, interdepartmental Thematic Graduate Centers. These Graduate Centers are the first point of contact for graduate students with questions about, among other things:
- Administrative steps for doctoral programs (e.g. a supervision agreement, feedback meeting)
- The requirements of the TUM Graduate School (required courses)
- Specialized and discipline-related qualification programs
- Internationalization support
- Proofreading services
- Any specific requirements of the Graduate Center
Each Graduate Center has its own webpage, where you can find extensive information about the program it offers and its services, information sheets and guidelines, as well as contact information for the respective contact person.