Prototype your PhD
Make your research tangible with Prototype your PhD - Register now for one of the last seats!
Your benefits of the 2-days-training Prototype your PhD:
- Learn to use the method Rapid Prototyping to easily communicate your research ideas
- Get to know Design Thinking and other creativity techniques for your daily work
- Use the narrative thinking method Storytelling to convince your target audiences
- Get courses and access to MakerSpace, the 1500 square meters high-tech prototyping workshop in Garching
- Join the entrepreneurial network of UnternehmerTUM with founders, researchers and companies
When? July 20-21 2017; from 9 am to 5 pm
Where? UnternehmerTUM and MakerSpace, Lichtenbergstr. 6, 85748 Garching-Forschungszentrum
Costs? Only 40 Euro, powered by TUM Graduate School
Info: UnternehmerTUM Website
Registration and questions? Please don´t hesitate to contact Olivia Hornsmann!
“Prototype your PhD" gives you the chance to experience exciting tools and methods, such as Rapid Prototyping, Design Thinking and Storytelling in the context of your own research and apply them to your daily research life. In this two-day workshop, you will build rapid prototypes out of your research to improve communication and understanding of the relevant research questions. In support of that, you will get to know new creativity methods like Design Thinking and learn to convince others with innovative communication tools and the help of experienced trainers.
“(…)There I recognized prototyping as one specific strategy to re-organize the way and understanding of how technical artifacts could be constructed in a more entrepreneurial, effective and affective way.(…)” - Participant of Prototype your PhD