2nd Israel-TUM Winter School - Call for Applications
We are pleased to announce that the call for applications is now open for the 2nd Interdisciplinary Israel-TUM Winter School on Climate and Energy Policy in an Era of Technological Change.
The Winter School will take place in Munich from the 25th to 30th of November 2018. Application is open to doctoral candidates from all disciplines.
Applicants should have a keen interest in Climate and Energy Policy and be willing to engage with topics and concerns in this area. However, an in-depth background in this area is not required.
To apply applicants must:
- Be a current doctoral candidate at TUM (no guest doctorates) and full member of the TUM Graduate School
- Have already participated in the TUM-GS Kick-off Seminar
- Be fluent in English
- Have already secured the support for participation from their respective supervisors
- Be able to participate in the entire one week program (from Sunday, 25 November – Friday, 30 November)
- Be willing to share their experiences on the program with the TUM campus community upon their return
For more information about the Israel-TUM Winter School 2018 as well as the application process and funding opportunities please visit the TUM Graduate School Website. We are looking forward to your applications!