- Since 10/2017: AdONE associated researcher, TUM
- Since 2015: Research assistant at the Department of Logistics and Supply Chain Management, TUM
- 2015: Graduation as Master of Science in Mathematics in Operations Research, TUM
- 2015: Graduation as Master of Science in Engineering (Civ. Ing.) at KTH Stockholm, Sweden
- 2012 - 2013: Study of Mathematical Optimisation and Engineering Physics, KTH
- 2012 - 2015: Double Degree Studies in Mathematical Optimisation and Systems Theory, TU Munich and KTH Stockholm
- 2009 - 2012: Undergraduate studies in Mathematics with Minor in Economics at TU Munich
My research interest lies in the optimization of strategic, tactical and operational decisions in shared and autonomous mobility.
Awards and Honors:
- 2016: 2nd Prize Poster Presentation, 4th TUM School of Management Research Fest
- 2016: IWA Jena e.V. prize for excellent Master Theses
- 2015: Stockholm Mathematics Centre Prize for excellent Master Theses
- 2017 INFORMS Transportation and Logistics Society First Triennial Conference, Chicago, USA: "Competitive Rebalancing in One-Way Car-Sharing"
- 2017 mobilTUM Conference 2017, Munich, Germany: "Usage Patterns and Demand Analysis in a Hybrid Bike Sharing System"
- 2017 Operations Management Seminar, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Jena, Germany: "Matching Supply and Demand in Mobility-on-Demand Services"
- 2016 IWA Symposium, Jena, Germany: "Optimized Rebalancing of Car-Sharing Vehicles"
- 2015 Automotive Workshop, Munich, Germany: "Looking behind the scenes - relocating car-sharing vehicles"