Dr. Yiannis Giannakopoulos
- since 09/2017 Postdoc, Chair of Operations Research, TUM
- 09/2016 - 08/2017: Postdoc, Chair of Theoretical Computer Science, TUM
- 07/2015 - 06/2016: Postdoc, Computer Science Department, University of Liverpool, UK
- 08/2015: DPhil (aka PhD), Computer Science Department, University of Oxford, UK
- 2008: MSc, "Logic, Algorithms & Computation" Programme, University of Athens and NTUA, Greece
- 2006: BSc, Mathematics, University of Athens, Greece
- Algorithmic game theory, mechanism design, auction theory
- Online algorithms, approximation algorithms
- Algorithmic theory and complexity
- G. Christodoulou, M. Gairing, Y. Giannakopoulos and P. Spirakis. The Price of Stability of Weighted Congestion Games. Proceedings of the 45th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2018), pp. 150:1–150:16.
- Y. Giannakopoulos and E. Koutsoupias. Duality and Optimality of Auctions for Uniform Distributions. SIAM Journal on Computing, 47 (1):121–165, 2018.
- Y. Giannakopoulos, E. Koutsoupias and P. Lazos. Online Market Intermediation. Proceedings of the 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2017), pp. 47:1–47:14.
- Y. Giannakopoulos and E. Koutsoupias. Selling Two Goods Optimally. Proceedings of the 42nd International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2015), pp. 650–662. (Best Paper Award)
- Y. Giannakopoulos and E. Koutsoupias. Competitive Analysis of Maintaining Frequent Items of a Stream. Theoretical Computer Science, 562: 23–32, 2015.
- further publications