Associated Principal Investigator
Department of Economics and Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics
New Haven, CT 06511, USA
- PhD 1994, University of Pennsylvania
- 1994 - 1995: Assistant Professor, Princeton University
- 1995 - 2000: Assistant Professor, Yale University
- 1996 - present Staff Member of the Cowles Foundation
- 2001 - 2002: Associate Professor, Yale University
- 2003 - 2004: Professor, Yale University
- 2005 - present: Douglass and Marion Campbell Professor of Economics
- 2008 - present: Professor of Computer Science (secondary)
- 2013 - present: Consulting Faculty, Yale-NUS College
- 2015 - present: Professor of Finance (secondary), School of Management
Game theory, contract theory and mechanism design.
Dynamic Revenue Maximization: A Continuous Time Approach (with Philipp Strack), Journal of Economic Theory, 159 (2015), 819-853.
Sequential Information Disclosure in Auctions (with Achim Wambach), Journal of Economic Theory, 159 (2015), 1074-1095.
Information and Volatility (with Tibor Heumann and Stephen Morris), Journal of Economic Theory, 158 (2015), 427-465.
Selling Cookies (with Alessandro Bonatti), American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, 2015, 7, 259-294.
The Limits of Price Discrimination (with Benjamin Brooks and Stephen Morris), American Economic Review, 105 (2015), 921-957.
Robust Predictions in Games with Incomplete Information (with Stephen Morris), Econometrica, 81 (2013), 1251-1308.
Efficient Auctions and Interdependent Types (with Stephen Morris and Satoru Takahashi), American Economic Review Papers and Proceedings, 102 (2012), 319-324.
Robust Monopoly Pricing (with Karl Schlag), Journal of Economic Theory, 146 (2011), 2527-2543.
Targeting in Advertising Markets: Implications for Offline vs Online Media (with Alessandro Bonatti), RAND Journal of Economics, 42 (2011), 414-443.
Rationalizable Implementation (with Stephen Morris and Olivier Tercieux), Journal of Economic Theory, 146 (2011), 1253-1274.