- Since 09/2017: PhD Candidate AdONE, TUM
- 10/2015 - 07/2017: M.Sc. Information Systems, TUM
- 10/2011 - 02/2015: B.Sc. Information Systems, TUM
I am interested in mechanism design and auction theory. Furthermore, I enjoy working on graph problems and approximations.
Awards and honors:
- best.in.tum (09/2016 – 07/2017)
- Analysis of approximation mechanisms on Steiner trees (Master Thesis, 07/2017)
- Analyzing group-strategyproof cost-sharing mechanisms for the Steiner tree game (Bachelor Thesis, 09/2014)