- Since 2017: AdONE associated researcher, TUM
- Since 2016: PhD Candidate at the Chair of Operations Management, TUM
- Since 2014: Consultant at McKinsey & Company
- 2010 - 2013: Master of Science Information Systems, TUM
- 2010: Exchange student Political Sciences at National University of Singapore
- 2009: Research student at SAP in Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 2006 - 2009: Bachelor of Science Information Systems, TUM
Mathematical Optimization and Mixed Integer Programming in Airport Operations
Awards and Honors:
- Scholarship "Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes"
- 3rd prize "Deutsche Mathematik Olympiade"
"Runway Scheduling under Consideration of Winter Operations" (Talk at International Conference on Operations Research, Berlin, 2017)
„Robust Optimization of Baggage Handling at Airports“ (Master Thesis, 2013)
„A Mixed Integer Linear Optimization Model for Energy Management“ (Bachelor Thesis, 2009)