Junior Advisor (Alumnus)
- since Feb. 2018: AdONE associated researcher (Junior Advisor), TUM
- since 2016: Junior Group Leader, TUM
- 2015: Postdoc, University of Rome "Tor Vergata" (DAAD P.R.I.M.E. Fellow)
- 2014: Postdoc, Universidad de Chile
- 2013: PhD in Mathematics, TU Berlin
- 2009-2013: Research Assistant, TU Berlin
- 2009: Diploma in Mathematics, TU Berlin
Combinatorial Optimization and Graph Algorithms, in particular:
- Network Optimization and Flows
- Approximation Algorithms
- Applications in Logistics and Transportation
Awards and Honors:
- 2017: INFORMS/TSL Outstanding Paper Award in Freight Transportation and Logistics
- 2016: OMEGA Best Reviewer Award
- 2016: Finalist of the EURO Excellence in Practice Award
- 2014: Klaus-Tschira-Preis für verständliche Wissenschaft
- 2009: Best Graduation at TU Berlin Dies Mathematicus
Robust Randomized Matchings with M. Skutella and J.A. Soto. Mathematics of Operations Research, to appear.
Rerouting Flows When Links Fail with S.T. McCormick and G. Oriolo. 44th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages, and Programming (ICALP 2017), volume 80 of Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics, pp. 89:1–89:13, Dagstuhl Publishing, 2017.
Fare Evasion in Transit Networks with J. Correa, T. Harks, and V.J.C. Kreuzen. Operations Research 65(1):165–183, 2017.
An Integrated Approach to Tactical Transportation Planning in Logistics Networks with T. Harks, F.G. König, A.T. Richter, and J. Schulz. Transportation Science 50(2):439–460, 2016.
Strong LP Formulations for Scheduling Splittable Jobs on Unrelated Machines with J. Correa, A. Marchetti-Spaccamela, L. Stougie, O. Svensson, V. Verdugo, and J. Verschae. Mathematical Programming 154(1-2):305–328, 2015.