TUM-GS Internationalization Grant
Doctoral students that are not eligible for the regular internationalization support may apply for the competive TUM-GS Internationalization Grant that entails support of up to 1600€. The grant can be awarded multiple times to the same person but can in total not assign more than 1600€.
Doctoral students with excellent subject matter can apply for the grant for
- a research stay at a scientific institute or company abroad,
- the presentation of their scientific results at international conferences and symposia, and
- the participation in international summer/winter schools, workshops, etc.
You can only apply for the TUM-GS Internationalization Grant for planned trips. The grant can not be awarded retroactively.
Your application should include the following information and documents:
- Application form
- CV, including the list of publications
- Cover letter that justifies the application to this grant
- Supporting letter from the supervisor
- Invitation letter, acceptance confirmation, etc., if applicible
The grant allocation is done by the TUM-GS board and the Graduate Deans once per quarter. Please send your application with all relevant documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org until the end of the quarter:
- 1st quarter - 15.03.
- 2nd quarter - 15.06.
- 3rd quarter - 15.09.
- 4th quarter - 15.12.