The GlobalTech alliance was founded in 2009. It is a worldwide network of some of the world’s leading technical universities:
- Imperial College London (Great Britain)
- Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (India)
- Nanyang Technological University (Singapore)
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (China)
- Technische Universität München (Germany)
- University of New South Wales (Australia)
Like EuroTech, the GlobalTech alliance serves to identify potential approaches and solutions for shared scientific and technical questions. The global approach and dialogue are key elements of the alliance. For further information, please visit the GlobalTech website.
The TUM Graduate School maintains a network with graduate institutions at partner universities at the level of qualification for doctoral candidates, and the institutions work together to develop offerings and exchange formats.
The Graduate Schools at ICL and TUM are jointly organizing the 5 days summer school Imperial-TUM Global Fellows Programme: Cities of the Future. The next Global Fellows Program will take place in July 2019 in Munich. [more]