Digitalization brings fundamental changes to our lives, the world of work as well as to the way we learn. It offers many possibilities, just like faster communication, global networks or easier access to research data. But it also brings risks and fears to bear. Not only newspaper articles about breached data e.g. make those risks visible.
Due to the importance and the ubiquity of this topic, we will put a focus on digitalization during the winter semester 2019/20. We would like to encourage and enable our doctoral candidates to use the potentials digitalization has to offer, but also to be aware of its risks and dangers.
Therefore the TUM Graduate School will offer several courses on digitalization within our exclusive course program. To cover the various aspects of digitalization, the topics will range from basic introductions to specified and advanced workshops.
Let’s dive into the digital world and explore its potentials!
- Semester Opening Talk: Artificial Intelligence in Biomedicine
- Science 2.0: The Academic Internet
- Open Science
- Blockchains – Grundlagen, Chancen und Risiken
- Bewerben 4.0 – der aktuelle Stand für Bewerbungen im Web
- Scientific Software Packaging in Python
- #Science: How to Communicate your Science in Social Media and Public Talks
- … and many more!