From 20th - 24th June 2022 TUM will host the 2nd trilateral Global Fellows Program in partnership with Imperial College London (Imperial) and the Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore).
During this 5-day transferable skills summer school, approximately 40 doctoral researchers from Imperial, NTU and TUM will work together to enhance
- Their ability to work collaboratively on research ideas,
- Their ability to network and communicate effectively and with impact in interdisciplinary and intercultural teams,
- Their intercultural and international competency and awareness,
- Their creativity to develop collaborative research ideas,
- Their appreciation of research in international institutions.
Participants will also have the opportunity to apply those skills and competencies to address topics under this year’s program theme “The role of robotics in well-being and the workplace”. Guest speakers from Imperial, NTU and TUM will provide participants with insight into current research in (but not limited to) human-robot interaction, the future of work, policy making and ethical aspects of robotics and AI, impact of rapidly advancing technologies on everyday wellbeing, as well as robotic technologies for elderly & health care.
This exciting program is designed to facilitate participants to actively focus on the development of these professional skills and competencies.
Doctoral candidates from any disciplines are invited to apply for this 5-day transferable skills summer school. A background in robotics is not needed.
Application is now open until March 20th, 2022. You will find more information on our website.