Registration is now open for the 2nd Summer School of the Graduate Center Munich School of Engineering (MSE) in cooperation with Linde and the Carl-von-Linde Stiftung entitled “Applied Thermodynamics - a Powerful Enabler for Sustainable Gas Processing and Energy Solutions”.
With climate change becoming an increasing challenge, use of alternative sources of energy and adjustments in industrial processes are gaining substantial relevance. Approaches to limit and reduce CO2 emissions as well as to utilize CO2 as feedstock have hence shifted into our focus. The energy sector and industry globally intensify their strive for innovative approaches for sustainable and environmentally friendly energy generation and industrial processes. The upcoming Summer School 2021 presents approaches and methods how to convert sustainability into reality.
- When: July 19 - 23, 2021, 8:30am to 5:00pm
- Where: in TUM Quantum, Parkring 35, 85748 Garching Hochbrück near Munich
- Language: English
- Participation is free of charge for doctoral candidates
- Please send your application including your statement of purpose, degree certificate and a letter of recommendation to email@example.com
- Application deadline: March 31, 2021, notification date: April 15, 2021
More information can be found at https://www.mse.tum.de/veranstaltungen/summer-school/.