TUM Mumbai would like to invite you for the upcoming TUM-IIT Kharagpur IGP Workshop on April 30, 09:30 am – 12:30 pm CET.
The workshop will be held by Professor Constantinos Antoniou, Chair of Transportation Systems Engineering, TUM BGU, and Professor Matthias Althoff, Cyber Physical Systems from TUM IN who will talk about their research and the topics that are of joint interest with our Indian counterparts.
The main aim of the workshop will be to discuss opportunities strategy, roadmap for collaboration and next steps for the project. We cordially invite professors, researchers, postdocs and doctoral candidates to attend this workshop and would like to encourage active participation with more teams coming forth to register for the IGP project and collaborate with IIT Kharagpur (IIT KGP) and IIT Bombay (IIT B).
Agenda for the workshop:
- Short Introduction to Indo-German Partnership Project (IGP) – Ms. Mohaa Vyas
- Overview and Vehicle Supervisory Control Transportation – Professor Siddhartha Mukhopadhyay (IIT KGP)
- Battery Systems – Professor Amit Patra (IIT KGP)
- Motor, Drive – Dr. Tanmoy Bhattacharya (IIT KGP)
- Embedded and Safety Critical Software – Professor Pallab Dasgupta (IIT KGP)
- Three-Wheeler System – Professor Vikranth Racherla (IIT KGP)
- Traffic Systems Engineering – Professor Bhargav Maitra (IIT KGP)
- Electric Transportation – Professor Siddhartha Mukhopadhyay (IIT KGP)
- Aerospace Systems – Professor Arnab Maity (IIT B)
- Overview and Transportation Systems Analysis – Professor Constantinos Antoniou (TUM)
- Overview on Cyber Physical Systems by Professor Matthias Althoff (TUM)
- Q&A and Discussion Round
Please find here Zoom login details for the event:
Meeting ID: 677 1351 3009
If you have any questions, kindly contact TUM Mumbai Liaison Officers, Ms Mohaa Vyas, firstname.lastname@example.org.