The TUM Global & Alumni Office would like to inform you about the new calls for proposals for the TUM Global Incentive Fund.
Application deadline: November 15th, 2020.
Eligible period: January 1st, 2021 – December 31st, 2021
Funding is available for up to € 15.000,00 per project.
Please be aware that only TUM professors and TUM junior fellows are eligible to submit applications.
Combining leadership-driven initiatives and bottom-up engagement the TUM Global Incentive Fund seeks to deepen TUM’s relationships with
· institutions in non-European countries with a TUM liaison office (Brazil, China, India, USA; involvement of liaison offices is mandatory),
· Imperial College London (please be also aware of the Imperial-TUM Collaboration Fund) and
· Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Ghana.
· Meetings / visits in preparation of joint projects (e.g. preparation of a joint application for third-party funding).
· Development of project specific virtual cooperation formats.
· Set up of new networks to promote the exchange of ideas, best practice, and other research goals.
· Networking events such as international workshops and seminars to bring together researchers to strengthen existing collaborations and foster new links.
· Development of joint research-oriented courses at postgraduate level (including MOOCs).
· ‘Hackathon’ or other collaborative day or week-long events involving staff and students from both institutions to explore new research directions and ideas.
In light of sustainability goals and the current Covid19 situation, researchers are encouraged to identify creative ways to collaborate that reduce the need for travel as much as possible.
More information on the TUM Global Incentive Fund can be found here https://www.international.tum.de/en/go-international/research-and-teaching/tum-global-incentive-fund/