As part of the EuroTech Universities Alliance initiative for doctoral summer/winter schools, the summer school on Model Order Reduction (MORSS 2020) will take place virtually from 7-10 September 2020.
Registration for participation is open until 21 August.
Deadline for abstract submission is 14 August.
The summer school on Model Order Reduction (MORSS 2020) is organized by junior researchers for junior researchers. It is particularly aimed towards the Master students in their final phase, doctoral candidates and Post-Docs in the field of model order reduction. This summer school has the following main objectives:
- Scientific exchange in the form of lectures, talks and discussions
- Networking in an informal atmosphere
The topics of the summer school include:
- Reduced Basis methods for linear and nonlinear problems
- Non-intrusive approximation of parametric problems
- POD methods
- Data assimilation
- Broad applications of Model Reduction
For further information, please visit https://morss2020.epfl.ch/