The TUM Graduate School is organized into Graduate Centers for degree-awarding institutions (TUM Schools and Departments) and interdisciplinary Graduate Centers. These Graduate Centers are the first point of contact for graduate students with questions about, among other things:
- Administrative steps for doctoral programs (e.g. a supervision agreement, feedback meeting)
- The requirements of the TUM Graduate School (required courses)
- Subject-specific qualification programs
- Internationalization support
- Any specific requirements of the Graduate Center
Each Graduate Center has its own webpage, where you can find extensive information about the program it offers and its services, information sheets and guidelines, as well as contact information for the respective contact person.