At our second family event, TUM doctoral candidates as well as postdocs, international guest scientists and students with child/-ren are warmly invited to a family scavenger hunt at the beautiful Wildpark Poing about the habitat, history and care of indigenous wildlife! Wildpark Poing is an open wildlife park in the greater Munich area where you can experience many indigenous wildlife animals face to face. During the scavenger hunt, we will stroll through the park, look for clues and solve tasks prepared for us.
Bring your whole family! Of course, doctoral candidates without children are also welcome to join!
- Date: Saturday, June 17
- Time: 11 a.m. – individual open end
- Participation fee: Wildpark Poing entry fee is to be paid by the participants (please refer to the website):
- adults: 11,50€
- students: 10€
- children aged 3-14: 7,50€
- persons with disability: 7,50€
The fee for the scavenger hunt will be covered by the TUM Graduate School.
- Place: Wildpark Poing, Wildparkstraße 32, 85586 Poing - reachable by public transport (S2 to Poing (direction Erding) + regional bus or ca. 20min walk)
- Meeting time & point: will be provided after the registration
This event is family-friendly, barrier-free and the park is suitable for wheelchairs and baby strollers.
You are invited to register by June 9 via email@example.com with the following information:
- Last Name, First Name
- Your status at TUM (student, postdoc, visiting professor/scientist etc.)*
* For doctoral candidates: please provide us with your DocGS 4-5 digit ID-number
- Your School/Department
- Number of participating persons (including children)
- Age of the child/ren
Please note, that if the necessary number of participants is not reached, the event might need to be cancelled
If you have any further questions, please contact Ms Agnieszka Slota (firstname.lastname@example.org) from the TUM-GS Welcome Office