In our new info event series “Halfway there – on the home stretch to success”, we will guide you through mandatory elements of the doctorate at TUM, provide you with an overview of our tailor made course options for career planning and orientation, as well as an overview of TUM-GS/TUM services that might be particularly interesting for the second half of your doctorate. Among others, we will be covering the following topics:
• Timeline for thesis submission – what must be fulfilled until thesis submission
• Overview- how to submit my thesis (and what happens afterwards)
• How to publish: process, author’s rights, open access & affiliation
• Career planning – TUM-GS Transferable Skills Training
• International mobility – mobility and funding options by the TUM-GS
• Specific information for international doctoral candidates
The info event is scheduled to take place twice per semester - once remotely via Zoom and once on site. Join us for our first event, which will take place online on March 30, 12:00 p.m.- 1:30 p.m.
Please register online by March 28 here. A zoom link will be send to registered participants shortly before the event.